[Opensim-dev] Presenting unga: UGAIM grid servers with PHP

Michael Cerquoni nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:42:47 UTC 2010

I don't know all the of the differences honestly, I was not trying to
discourage you from doing it, but i do know that the older versions of
OpenSimulator that conneceted to the C# UGAIM services will no longer
connect to C# Robust Backed services, my only concern was you might spend a
lot of time coding and run into the same thing, as long as the current
master GIT opensimulator can connect though you should be fine.