[Opensim-dev] Can not login in Grid mode

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:13:20 UTC 2009

This is not really a development question, but i will answer it anyway, it
looks to me like you have the wrong IP's in your configuration, 127.0.0.1 is
localhost only meaning no one outside of the localhost can connect to these
boxes. check your configs and make sure tehy are using a accessibly IP
address for Extrenal IP.

Neb

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org