[Opensim-dev] Mono minimum version bump

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:06:55 UTC 2009

I hate to say this, but there is absolutly no safe or stable version of mono
from my perspective, it doesnt matter what version of mono OSgrid is
running, our plazas are crashing all day long, we are lucky to get 30
minutes in a region that has people in it.. for well over a month now our
Speedbuilds and Primwords games on Sunday and our Tuesday Meetings have been
absolutely terrible.  I honestly dont  think it matters what version of mono
your running, they are all quite terrible in terms of providing any kind of
stability or performance.  So i have to -1 this bump theory, I dont think
its valid honestly.  Can you be more specfic about the bug and why you dont
think its present in later versions of mono?  and maybe you can explain why
our Windows based regions can run for weeks at a time, while our Mono plazas
cant even seem to run a full hour?

Neb

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org