[Opensim-dev] Working config using the new connector architecture?

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Mon Sep 14 04:07:25 UTC 2009

The mechanism for loading dlls is exactly the same in all processes --
simulator and server shell. The simulator is more complicated than the
resource services, because it is the client of those services. In
standalone mode, the simulator is both the services provider (at least
internally, but also externally in HG) and their client.

Look at the end of OpenSim.ini in the [Architecture] section, and follow
the two standalone architecture ini's (Standalone and
StandaloneHypergrid) to see how it works.