[Opensim-dev] Working config using the new connector architecture?

Dickson, Mike (ISS Software) mike.dickson at hp.com
Sun Sep 13 15:20:52 UTC 2009

So the Standalone config emulates the connector loading the server shell does in the standalone case? Is the intent to keep it that way or end up with just the connector mechanism in the future?  Why wouldn't you just use the connector mechanism in a standalone setup and simply load all the connectors into a single shell?

Mike