[Opensim-dev] Working config using the new connector architecture?

Dickson, Mike (ISS Software) mike.dickson at hp.com
Sun Sep 13 14:41:03 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a working config using the new connector architecture?  There are bunches of example files in the bin directory for the "old way" (OpenSIm.ini) and the "new way" (OpenSim.Server.in ... I think) and honestly I'm not sure what has to be set up to use the connector style and what isn't yet supported by it and must be done another way.

I did get a Server exe running using OpenSim.server.ini and the exe (needed to run it as administrator on Vista to avoid an error loading dll's).  I think I got all the pieces set up but still couldn't log in and the console had almost no supported commands listed.

A little guidance is greatly appreciated.  Even just a set of functional files is a start. FWIW I'm starting this simply standalone with one region.

Mike