[Opensim-dev] Make ODE and Meshmerizer the default options?

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:44:01 UTC 2009

you no longer need to rebuild ODE for 64 bit.. and about both ODE and
Meshmerizier +1 on both.  I would also like to extend this thread to ask
anyone who is using Basic Physics and Zeromesher, please let us know why you
are using it, thanks.

Neb

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org