[Opensim-dev] ConsoleClient -pass option

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:44:20 UTC 2009

The new rest console looks very exciting. Still struggling with it. I've read
a bit through the code, and made some initial docs about it at:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/RestConsole

Maybe other people can do some testing as well, and write their findings down.
I'll try to make a working example in python.

Jeroen