[Opensim-dev] The notion of "core"

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:59:19 UTC 2009

This does not validate your argument.   Your argument was that the
advent of the distributed source control system made the 'commit right
vote' obsolite, however, in the project that spawned said distributed
source control system, there's a benevolent dictatorship.

My argument was that the source control system doesn't dictate the
type of community an open source project has.  If it did, then the
Linux kernel wouldn't be a benevolent dictatorship.

Regards

Teravus