[Opensim-dev] Region Handshake Failure

clive gould cliveg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:42:48 UTC 2009

Hi

Wondering if anyone can help ???

I have an OpenSim 0.66 server running successfully on an instituional intranet.

I can log into it successfully from and external client and also from
a client on of the internal subnets.

When I try to log into the server from a client on another of the
internal subnets login is successful but the connection fails at the
point of waiting for the region handshake.

The error message from the ISA server is appended.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks in advance

Clive

that does not have an established connection with the ISA Server
computer.

Rule:

Source: Internal ( 10.13.7.2:1198)

Destination: External (vleinternal.bromley.ac.uk 195.194.82.20:9000)

Protocol: Opensim 9000 TCP