[Opensim-dev] Mega Regions and PAL support in OpenSim?

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Thu Oct 1 01:38:03 UTC 2009

There are four people I know of who have done fairly substantial work with OpenSim's physics engines:
	- MW (wrote the original interfaces)
	- Teravus (made ODE 'not suck' ... as much)
	- Jeff Ames (wrote the MICA one)
	- Leon Zhu (works for me, did some substantial work on the BulletX plugin, but is currently a bit busy to field questions on this list)

Adam