[Opensim-dev] Leaving Project

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:21:12 UTC 2009

I just want to say I am very grateful to all developers, testers and
people writing user notes and documentation on the project. Some of
which we have used to assist us, and to which we have contributed
when we have had knowledge to offer.  I do realise that community
members will come and ago as their interests change, but its
important that everyone feels part of the whole venture, and that
they realise that their contribution is valued by others.

Opensim is a potentially very useful platform and modular extension
to some things happening in Second Life and elsewhere, while having a
large degree of compatibility - and asset transfer - which is very
useful to many of us.