[Opensim-dev] New Website (was "Leaving Project")

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Tue Nov 24 01:48:05 UTC 2009

OK, last thing - I know everyone is complaining about the website.

Infact the core devs (specifically me & Melanie) spent some time last weekend setting up a new website - it is not done yet however; but we'll be seeking people to submit documentation & articles - if you have any of the following, please send me (adam at deepthink.com.au) the text + images for inclusion.

- Screenshots & Multimedia
- Documentation - full format 'HOWTO' articles, and the versions those articles are compatible against.
- Technical References - "Component Foo works like this".
- Developer Tutorials (building & programming)

If you have any of the above you want to contribute, please send them to me - with the usual disclaimer that the final content on the site is at the whims of the core developers.

Adam