[Opensim-dev] Removal of project on GForge

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun May 31 21:43:27 UTC 2009

I'm going to try to be as diplomatic as possible here.

All of us may contribute to various forge projects as we and our peers may determine from time to time.

I am truly sorry you are upset, Fly-Man, but that does not change anything. We move forward with or without any one individual and that includes all of us.

So, those who wish to contribute to forge projects are welcome. And when they no longer wish to contribute, we thank them.

Various source will evolve in forge from time to time at the discretion of those with commit privilege for each project. Some code survives, some gets deleted. But each project determines what survives and is deleted. Usually for reasons of obsolescence.

Charles