[Opensim-dev] Removal of project on GForge

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:48:59 UTC 2009

Goodmorning everyone,

As a result of argument between Nebadon, Jamenai and myself about
OpenWiredux I decided to step down as a developer on that project.

Also the other projects that I maintain have seized development.

Please remove the following projects from the Gforge asap as they'll be
closed source until further notice:

- OpenEmail
- OpenProfile
- OpenSearch (depending on Melanie if she want it)
- TerrainSculptor
- OpenSim.Gui
- OpenWiredux

I would like to receive an email with the confirmation that all of these
projects have been deleted from the Gforge.

There will be a check afterwards to make sure the projects have succesfully
been deleted.