[Opensim-dev] Core Developers... I need a little help...

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:40:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Justin Clark-Casey
<jjustincc at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Also the following GridServer pages need work:
>> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridServer
>> <http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridServer/ClientDocs>
>> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridServer/ClientDocs          -
>>  GridServer Client Documentation Page
>> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridServer/DeveloperDocs
>> <http://opensimulator.org/wiki/GridServer/ClientDocs>    -  GridServer
>> Developer Documentation Page
>
> I'm not sure what this is.  Some of the stuff it talks about (e.g. fetching assets from various urls) has not been
> implemented, so I don't know if it's old or new.

I would classify assets via HTTP as "upcoming" since the "snowglobe"
SL viewer is targeted at making this work on the SL grid(s) (note this
viewer is not even beta status
and it uses the RC 1.23X code as a base so "share and enjoy!!" is in
full effect)

--
Robert L Martin