[Opensim-dev] Navigating the Wiki

Mark Malewski mark.malewski at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:42:57 UTC 2009

Rob,
A) Yes, I'm working on a Site Map for the WIKI
B) Yes, I'm working on trying to make sure that everything links to
something, and yes I am working on Navigation and eventually some turtles,
or nests.  But I'm just trying to get basic navigation done first.
C) I didn't do the long page names, so don't blame me.  ;-)

I'm doing the best that I can, and yes I'm trying to keep the page names
within reason.  I'm not going to go back and redo every single page that has
a long name (just yet), simply because of all the other links involved, but
yes all new pages are fairly short (and simple & "logical") names.  I really
need about another 2 weeks just to slowly comb through the WIKI, and then
I'll try to post a "To Do" list of pages that need updating.

No half a paragraph long page names.  ;-)

               Thanks,

                 Mark