[Opensim-dev] breaking OpenSim.ini changes

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue May 19 16:18:11 UTC 2009

No, this is certainly not a big business development. It is an opensource development.

And as such, our early adopters are our partners in this development.

This is a plea to you, Melanie, to write a few blog, wiki, or FAQ entries, or mentor someone to write them for you.

For an example, see Adam's blog where he has described his work on MRM along the way. And that is very good. It allows early adoptors to have a bit of an understanding of what has been created.

If you would merely consider writing down a few things once in a while, then I think this whole situation will get better for you.

Charles