[Opensim-dev] breaking OpenSim.ini changes

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:34:33 UTC 2009

I have to somewhat disagree here, not fully though, while i do agree perhaps
there can be better ways of informing everyone, I do not agree with lumping
all changes into 1 update, this is an Alpha level development project,
whatever happened to Trunk is supposed to be broken.  My only suggestion to
those who find difficulties at the time being midway through this refactor
process, do not upgrade your regions beyond 9561 for the time being, and
when the refactoring is complete we will sound the all clear whistle.  But
for now expecting this to be perfect 1/2 through a giant refactoring is
probably not something any of us should do.