[Opensim-dev] Collada as Model Format

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:43:39 UTC 2009

Immersive Education initiative (IEd) has decided in its Technical Working
Group to support COLLADA as the format to transfer assets between different
platforms.
http://maxping.org/business/news/immersive-education-adds-support-for-realxtend.aspx

To further support COLLADA, IEd and Khronos launched a contest for
developing content using the format.
http://maxping.org/business/real-life/champion-the-3d-web-using-collada.aspx

Best regards,
Jani