[Opensim-dev] WARNING: r9562 may break things

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:02:25 UTC 2009

There are two optioins for this: a hierarchal configuration --
ServiceConnectors are Modules, but not all Modules are
ServiceConnectors, thus putting ServiceConnectors as a subnode to
Modules; and a completely separate configuration section.  I
personally think that ServiceConnectors should be broken out into a
separate area of the config since they are so important (a
properly-functioning server relies on the services that would be
defined in the ServiceConnectors section, but doesn't necessarily
depend on the modules that would be in the Modules section).

-Kyle H