[Opensim-dev] 23 LSL functions remaining

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue May 12 14:06:43 UTC 2009

My goal here is to get at least "some" implementation for all the LSL functions.

Given at least "some", then the debate of compatibility starts to get interesting to more folks.

So, getting back to my original point, a few patches to get "some" implementation on the 27 or so (including the new ones and discluding a couple that SecondLife says are unused), lets see if we can get to where we can have some interesting 'compatibility' discussions.

I think it is fair to say that the list, excluding (u), (d), & (g) from http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:LSL_Functions represents the list of those functions that should be implemented. Perhaps others could comment on this and help us get closure on this year and a half long project of implementing these functions.

Charles