[Opensim-dev] Upgrading NUnit

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed May 6 12:42:33 UTC 2009

The Test assemblies are built with a reference to that dll, but when you run it in another environment, you can but hope that the signatures of the compiled dll and the hosting processes dll match.

Most oftenly, it will work, but sometimes, it will break. I must admit I don't know exactly why it breaks, as the typeloader just gives me an NullException.

Anyway, if this is a breaker for the linux peeps, I suggest we postpone until a fix has arrived.

I can download an older nunit-gui. ;-)

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson