[Opensim-dev] Upgrading NUnit

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:33:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Stefan Andersson <stefan at tribalmedia.se> wrote:
> I started working on some weird failiures in tests yesterday, and realized
> that our current nunit-framework is somewhat lagging behind, to the point of
> the newest nunit-gui not accepting OpenSim tests. (On Windows)

Is the nunit dll in the bin/ directory used when tests are run?
Perhaps it is on Windows...

To my understanding, the nunit dll in the bin/ directory is there to
satisfy build dependencies, but when the tests are run, the nunit
executables and dlls installed on the system (and being run) are used
instead.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanks,
Mike