[Opensim-dev] Adding scripts to SceneObjectPart

Daniel Herzog dhe at mms-dresden.de
Mon Mar 30 14:10:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this link. That's exactly what I was looking for :-).

In addition to the method 'AddTouchScript()' in the ExtSim module what might
be possible values that could be assigned to "taskItem.BasePermissions" and
"taskItem.CurrentPermissions" (line 500 and line 501 in ExtSim.cs)?

Does 2147483647 stands for 'not allowed'?

Greetings

Daniel

wrote:

>> Is it possible to do that from the source code (maybe to add an OSSL

>> function to a SceneObjectPart)?

> This likely won't solve your problem, but the ExtSim module inserts a
script programatically into a prim. See the method AddTouchScript()

> at:

<http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/extsim/scmsvn/?action=browse&path
=%2Ftrunk%2FExtSimPlugin%2FModules%2FExtSim.cs&view=markup>