[Opensim-dev] Update LibOMV

Arthur Valadares arthursv at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 18 20:18:22 UTC 2009

Like I mentioned before, I spent some time adapting the SVN trunk of
libomv to OpenSim, so I think I can look into this release, if there is
really an interest to update it.

I will demand my ice cream after I'm done though

--
Tropical countries need ice cream...
Arthur Valadares <arthursv at linux.vnet.ibm.com>