[Opensim-dev] Are 2000 prims, 100 simple scripts in a OpenSim region too much? How can we profile our OS installation and advise people to remove prims/scripts?

Torrid Luna torrid at primforge.com
Wed Mar 18 19:20:07 UTC 2009

Hi Salahzar,

Also sprach Salahzar Stenvaag (salahzar at gmail.com):

> PS: Also I noticed I have to restart all the regions almost once a day
> otherwise the console becomes unresponsive and the regions appear not
> working :(

I have that too usually, the grid becomes unresponsive, and when
pressing Return in any of the Sim or Gridserver windows, it crashes.

But since 9.th of March both my own grid, my OGP standalone and my 3
sims in the osgrid are just running perfect. (SVN Version 8733 or 8742)

I don't feel like updating right now... ;-)

Cheers,
Torrid
--
"Ambivalent? Well yes and no."