[Opensim-dev] Round 2: Config changes preview

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:25:25 UTC 2009

because many people run their servers from inside their bin/
directory, and if it's named OpenSim.ini then any changes that are
made to that file will get overwritten (not just overridden) at the
next svn update.

That's why it was renamed to OpenSim.ini.example -- originally, it was
set to OpenSim.ini, and that problem was pretty much the number one
support issue at that time.

-Kyle H