[Opensim-dev] Round 2: Config changes preview

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sat Mar 14 09:35:48 UTC 2009

Has anyone notices how impossibly complicated, complex and
unmaintainable this is going to become?
Instead of demanding the user read a simple set of instructions,
then do the RightThing, you try to do all their thinking for them,
resulting in something that will make neither novice nor grid
operator happy.

You are increasing, not decreasing, complexity and the effort to get
up and running.
Rename, copy, multiple subdirectories, even I am hard put to see any
sense in that, and I'm a dev, for crying out loud!

Melanie