[Opensim-dev] More login refactoring

MW michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 11:25:18 UTC 2009

And my plans for refactoring (which is actually unrelated to Stefan's work, in so much we haven't really talked to each other about what we are doing) is to finish of changing the User, Grid, Messaging servers to use modules.

And yes I hope that some of those modules will be able to be shared between the Region and UGM servers.

Then I want to finish spliting up the current Comms Manager so thats all module based (whatever modules types they end up using). The spliting up off the regions login code into modules was a first small step. So hopefully we will be able to share a lot of code and even modules between the various servers once its finished.

But there is still a lot to do. From my general plans in these areas I guess I might be 25-35% of the way there.