[Opensim-dev] More login refactoring

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Thu Mar 12 07:23:57 UTC 2009

This is actually more difficult because some clients don't even recognise a 'login'. I believe we should probably abstract this to a simple 'bool CanLogin(AuthDetails, IPEndPoint)', and 'bool Login(IClient)'

First being a check against the userserver or authentication subsystem for login credentials, second being 'I'm coming in, here's my IClientX'. (Similar to Scene.AddNewClient now, but maybe scene generic[?])

Adam