[Opensim-dev] Proposal: Light-weight Release Cycle

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Mar 11 19:29:39 UTC 2009

Good point. I actually considered introducing this kind of scheme in the VersionInfo field, but got vexed by the

"Keep to 27 chars"

comment.

Anybody knows about that? Why 27? Would less be critical? More?

If we can manage it reasonably, I would like to introduce an Enum just tagging release-type to that string.

Other than that, the revision number should be in there.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB