[Opensim-dev] Can OpenSim standalone be accessed remotely?

Dirk Krause dirk.krause at pixelpark.com
Wed Mar 11 08:01:07 UTC 2009

yes, it it is possible to do that, to answer the question from the subject.

The missing region handshake usually means that either the IP in the bin/region/default.xml is wrong or that your router isnt supporting NAT properly or misconfigured (port 9000 not open for TCP and UDP for example).

-- Dirk