[Opensim-dev] Can OpenSim standalone be accessed remotely?

tinselsilvera at frontiernet.net tinselsilvera at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 11 07:15:50 UTC 2009

So far I have not been able to get past "waiting for region handshake" and I eventually crash out.  I only have 1 static IP so I am having to use a router/port forwarding since I have more than 1 pc hooked up.  The opensim server says that I am being authenticated and is sending response to client but thats as far as it gets.  I'm not sure if I'm making too many changes to the opensim.config and region files or not enough.  Any suggestions on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Tinsel Silvera