[Opensim-dev] Ini file(s) loading

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 21:55:30 UTC 2009

I would like to know why we load the OpenSim.ini at first

Working on some region server that will enable or disable things whatever
the region is that they're commited to. This means I need to change code by
hand now

The OpenSim.ini is the standard one, then I want to disable or enable bits
(different ScriptEngine, different Physics Engine) and at this time this is
not a possibility

So I would like to have a option that loads the OpenSim.ini at first, then
loads the stuff in another folder "extended" or be able to grab additional
things from the web