[Opensim-dev] TP protocol handle

Dr Scofield DrScofield at xyzzyxyzzy.net
Fri Jan 30 11:49:57 UTC 2009

Cristina Videira Lopes wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> How do I make the SL viewer underline these things?
> I still don't know what packet is involved, but I can see that urls like
> these
> http://slurl.com/secondlife/Foo/
> secondlife://Foo/
> result in something being sent to the server querying for region Foo.
> That's all I need to make it happen.

do you? what if Foo is on another grid? is that taken care by HG?

> But this:
> rezzme://Foo/
> doesn't.
>
> I mean, I can always do what I want via an OS scripting function, but if
> there's a way of doing it via a simple click, that would be ideal.

no. the SL client is not aware of the rezzme URI handler it then seems. i guess
it all depends on how it picks up URI handlers...

--
dr dirk husemann ---- virtual worlds research ---- ibm zurich research lab
SL: dr scofield ---- drscofield at xyzzyxyzzy.net ---- http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/