[Opensim-dev] TP protocol handle

Cristina Videira Lopes lopes at ics.uci.edu
Fri Jan 30 11:26:42 UTC 2009

Dirk,

How do I make the SL viewer underline these things?
I still don't know what packet is involved, but I can see that urls like
these
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Foo/
secondlife://Foo/
result in something being sent to the server querying for region Foo.
That's all I need to make it happen.
But this:
rezzme://Foo/
doesn't.

I mean, I can always do what I want via an OS scripting function, but if
there's a way of doing it via a simple click, that would be ideal.

Crista