[Opensim-dev] TSB Feasibility Study: Online Virtual Worlds for Urban Regeneration Consultation

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:36:16 UTC 2009

FWIW...

There are two "plazas" on ScienceSim that use terrain built from GIS
data (Yellowstone National Park and Mt St Helens volcano... should be
one more 4x4 plaza coming soon). Feel free to come by and take a look
(hypergrid info for sciencesim is on the opensim wiki).

If there is interest, I would be happy to do a "class" on the process
I used to make those regions.

--mic