[Opensim-dev] anon logins

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 23 17:18:31 UTC 2009

That is a reasonable point, Nebadon. I was thinking more of this from the OpenSim viewpoint as opposed to the current viewer.

It is possible, even probable that viewers will evolve in different directions. I wonder if this is a reasonable direction for OpenSim and then let viewers adjust as necessary.

There are a few logical issues from the OpenSim viewpoint. One of those that comes to mind is what happens when 2 or a dozen different "guests" or "anon" enter a region simultaneously (and even at the same time).

Charles