[Opensim-dev] Cable Beach update

Chris Hart Chris at codetorque.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 08:48:04 UTC 2009

Only comment I would have on it is that there is no MSSQL provider for
this available yet. I had a quick look at the code last weekend, and it
likely wouldn't take too long to put together but I've not had time for
testing as yet. If it can be incorporated as a side-by-side either-or
option that's great, 'cos it'll give us a little more time to implement
and test on MSSQL, but if it's a complete replacement then I'll need to
get to work on it asap. If it isn't going into the main svn then I don't
want to waste my time working on something unnecessary :)

Happy for someone to ping me either way - I have no problem with doing
work on this if it is to be adopted.

Chris / Strawberry Fride