[Opensim-dev] Vehicles in Opensim

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:17:39 UTC 2009

the LSL is all going very well indeed, thanks to the developers for
all the work on this.  Many scripts I bring over from SL work fine
first time now.  But my vehicle scripts simply give a compile error
saying wrong script engine in use. I am using

physics = OpenDynamicsEngine
meshing = ZeroMesher

physical_prim = true
DefaultScriptEngine = "ScriptEngine.DotNetEngine"

I tried switching to XEngine, but then many scripts failed to
compile, so I assume its not as mature in terms of LSL support?

The region XML files have some new (default written) entries in them
that might affect this?

nonphysical_prim_max="0" physical_prim_max="0"
clamp_prim_size="false" object_capacity="0"