[Opensim-dev] Merging a feature from trunk to the 0.6.0 -stable branch.

MW michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 14:46:33 UTC 2009

As the 0.6.1 branch is still having problems with teleports and a few other things, a number of people are still using the 0.6.0 branch.

Now strictly only bug fixes should be committed to these branches. But there are a few features in trunk that would be nice to have in the 0.6.0 branch, like terrain upload/download for instance. I have merged this across in my own local checkout of the 0.6.0 stable branch, but just wanted to check if anyone has any strong objections to it being committed to svn, before I do so.