[Opensim-dev] Proposal: Renaming Runprebuild.bat and runprebuild2008.bat

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Mon Jan 5 09:46:41 UTC 2009

Esteemed colleagues,

Since it's 2009, I propose we do the 'switch' on the VS prebuild files and rename

* runprebuild.bat to runprebuild2005.bat
and
* runprebuild2008.bat to runprebuild.bat
If I have recieved no strong objections before Jan 12 2009, I'll go ahead and do the switch. (And update the wiki)

On another note; whatever happened to reconnecting to the prebuild upstream? Wasn't there a member of the prebuild team mentioned here?
Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB