[Opensim-dev] script states

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Feb 24 11:10:18 UTC 2009

We have never made an incompatible change to the script states
format. I fully intend to not break it.That said, it doesn't belong
in a database, IMO. Database storage makes it so much harder to
autoclean and maintain them.
Script crossing is already implemented and has been for a while.
They get transferred properly in that case.

Personally, I think they're fine just where they are.

Melanie