[Opensim-dev] Please do not revert fixes without careful comtemplation

Tommi Laukkanen tommi.s.e.laukkanen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:12:27 UTC 2009

Dear all
If you decide to revert fixes the least you can do is to look into them in
detail and run the unit tests to make sure that the revert does not make
situation worse.

This is also part of mutual respect between developers. Some of us are new
in the project. Some of us are inexperienced. But all of us have intellect
and feelings. Optimally if you find a problem which does not cause problems
in the production it is best that the person in blame is given advice and
gets to fix the issue himself.

This is a large project and we should appreciate everyone who contributes.
Motivation is a fragile thing and we should give our peers all the courtesy
we can. Let us make the community more enjoyable to everyone.

sincerely,
Tommi