[Opensim-dev] what are the core region modules? which are not?

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:16:20 UTC 2009

When a module moves out of core and to forge, what process would be in place
to make sure these modules remain compatible when possibly breaking changes
are made to core? I use the IRC module in some of my regions and I wouldn't
want to see it broken, and I like to stay close to head in all of my regions
so I can be more aware of how development progresses. As such I would
potentially vote -1 on taking IRC out of core until there is some way to
maintain functionality as core evolves.