[Opensim-dev] Organization and naming patterns of commands on the console

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:54:20 UTC 2009

Any chance we can have the verb first, as this is much more intuitive?  E.g.
      create user
      create region

Also, we really want to then avoid having some commands with hyphen
if some do not.  That awkward to get right . I always  do
"create-user" and then realise it does not work. E,g,
"command-script  would have to be changed

Another thing...  if the command is not recognized or has parameter
issues, just now it just comes back to the prompt.  A little
acknowledgement that the command is not recognized would be nice.