[Opensim-dev] Question ion Hypergrid returning Home

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:09:58 UTC 2009

I have -hypergrid=true set on opensim.exe stratup and the opensim.ini
contains the line
      WorldMapModule = "HGWorldMap"

I added the link-region at the Opensim.exe console in an empty slot
at least 2 away from my real regions as recommended.

      link-region 1002 999 ucigrid04.nacs.uci.edu 9003 UCIGrid3000

All looked fine.  I can see the region on the map.  I can teleport
and I arrived :-) but I got a message"Could not teleport" within a
few seconds... though I was already there. I walked around a bit..
Thanks. Then I tried to return home .  I have Home set to my own grid
1000,1000 region. but I just get a message  - first line same as the
short mesa age I got immediately on arriving Burt with an additional oine...

      Could not teleport
      Region is not accepting teleports

Any pointers?  Could I have not configured something  that is
required in Opensim.ini?