[Opensim-dev] Server based navigation/pathfinding

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 15:21:31 UTC 2009

Technically it can..      however, be aware that the developers of
OpenSimulator are currently planning on revamping the object
structure, and therefore the module API when dealing with objects
stored on the simulator and there's a chance that if you start now, in
a month or two, the module will be obsolite because the API changed
significantly.     I would wait until about 2 weeks after 0.7 is
tagged..     which should be sometime in January.

Regards

Teravus