[Opensim-dev] Changing textures of primitives via code

Daniel Herzog dhe at mms-dresden.de
Thu Aug 27 13:24:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

changing the image of a texture of a prim with a client is no problem. But
is there a possibility to do that from the source code? Currently I'm
working on a way to improve co-browsing in OpenSim. Until now websites on a
prim are displayed via an image of the requested URL (for example with the
help of the http://pici.picidae.net/ website). What I want to do is to get
the image from a website via a httpRequest and put it on the associated
texture via source.

Could anybody give me a hint which functions are involved in changing the
image of a texture and where I could find them within the sources?

Thanks in advance and best regards

DAniel